Answered

Create a long-lasting absence calendar with specific employees listed?

• 16 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I love the Absence Timeline view because it tells me very easily who is there and who isn't. But I would like to see that information for a specific list of people in the company: my team, of course, but also other people with whom I often communicate but they are not in my team or my management line.

I didn't find a way to do this easily.  I can remove all employees from the view and add back only those I want to see, but I didn't find any ability to save that state. Refreshing the page comes back to 'all employees displayed'. Did I miss something? 

Thanks.

Xavier

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 June 2023, 15:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Xavier.06 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

As mentioned in our helpcenter article on The Calendar, there are only possibilities to filter this by:

• Subcompany
  • Office
  • Department
  • Team

So unless you can bunch these set employees into one of the above filters or use the workaround you mentioned above, then it is currently not possible. For this case, I would kindly ask that you present this feedback to our Product Team via our Ideation Area

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Have a great weekend ☘️

Best,

Conor

Your reply