Answered

Creating additional feeds - additional personal info and other reasons for taking leave

• 25 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • Explorer
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I need to add an additional field when requesting absence (i.e. study leave is not on there). Is there a way to create an additional field that isn’t paid leave, parental leave or compassionate leave? 

Further, is there a way of adding additional fields for employee personal data? I.e. we need a field on ethnicity/social mobility etc, but I dont know how this can be added?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 April 2023, 18:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @LKA 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! 
The options that you have as Absence types when requesting Absence depend on the Absence types that you have in your Company Settings: Absence types.

In order to create more Absence types, you will have to go to Settings > Absence > Absence type Add new.

In case you don’t have access to your Company Settings, please contact an Account Owner within your Company.

Regarding your other question, you can add new Attributes in Employee information. You can do this by going to Settings > People > Employee information > Select the relevant section > Add attribute.

In this article you will find more information regarding Employee information

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sofia

Your reply