Custom Accrual Policies

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey there! Regarding Mara’s instructions below (and earlier in this thread):

– – –

The best way to reflect these regulations in Personio is by creating 2 different monthly accrual policies:

1. 2 days per month assigned since hire date
  2. 2,5 days per month assigned in March for the next entitlement period (which is April)

– – –

I can’t see the option of assigning a policy for the next entitlement period (see screenshot above). I can only see 2 options: Jan 1st or employee’s work anniversary.

Am I doing something wrong and could you instruct me how to build the 2 different Finnish accrual options in Personio?

Best,

Noora

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @justanotherhr,

I am sorry for the late answer! We missed your comment on Mara’s article:

1. The wording in the settings of accrual policies has changed, this is why the option hire date anymoreThe current wording is employee’s work anniversary, please choose this option when configuring the accrual policy. 
  2. The option for next entitlement period appears when you assign the accrual policy to your employees. You can do this on the settings of the absence type:

Settings > Absences > Corresponding absence type > Related links

And clicking on the following option on the Employee list:

Employee list > Actions

There you will see the option next entitlement period:

The following help center articles can also be helpful for your configuration:

Please make sure to vote for the following idea that suggests being able to set a custom date for accrual policies. This way, you will be informed whenever the feature is released:

Let me know if I can clarify anything else for you!

Best,

Andrea​​​​​​​

Your reply