Answered

Custom report on absences on a specific date

• 19 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

How can I create a custom report to show by employee who was absent on a specific date?

I know that I can use the attribute with “Periods” within a timeframe but it’s not really convenient because of the several absence type it creates a lot of columns (4 colums by absence type).

What I want to do is for example: On the 9th of January 2023 I want to extract all employees on “FR - Annual Leave”.

Can you help me ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 21 July 2023, 10:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @CelineD 

There are two options for the Custom Reports function:

• You can use the Periods within a timeframe as you mentioned
  • Alternatively you can select the absence type under the Absences: Collection within tables columns

For your wish, I would simply set up a CR with the FR- Annual Leave selected under the Absences: Collection option for the dates of 9th January to 9th January using a timeframe type of report.

The report will then look like this:

If you run into difficulties with this set up, please let me know and I can guide further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Hello,

Tank you for your answer.

And in the case when there are absence in hours and absences in days? For example the NL absences are sometimes in hours and sometimes in days depending on the type of absence.

Is it possible to extract in one single report the information with only one line per employee?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Userlevel 5

Hey @CelineD 

The Absences: Collections allows for the extraction of both daily and hourly absences, so this should be no problem.

Please let me know if you run into difficulties with the set up.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Hello,

Thank you it worked but I have a small issue with this.

It’s ok on the Personio view but when I export it on excel each time there is an absence it creates a double ligne for the concerned employee.

See as example:

This is not really convenient.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Your reply