Answered

Disable requests for one type of absence

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I created an absence type (Short Term Care Leave) which I would like to set up as visible only for HR. This can only be requested via direct contact with HR and NOT via Personio. 

How can I disable requests for one type of absence only?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 July 2023, 19:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Joanna Kandulska,

Thank you for your community question! You can disable the requests by unticking the box “Propose Own” in Settings > Employee Roles > Employee Role: All employees > Absence > Short Term Care Leave > Untick the box: Propose Own”. 

By unticking the box “ Propose Own” the employees wouldn’t be able to request Absence for Short Term Care Leave.

Regarding your other question on not making this Absence type visible to all employees, but only for HR. You can disable this for all employees by going to Settings >  Employee Roles > Employee Role: All employees > Absence > Short Term Care Leave > Untick the box “View Own".

I suppose that within your Settings the employee Role HR is Admin? In case they are admins they will be able to see all absences of all employees.

Once again thank you for your community question. Here you will find more regarding Access rights

I hope you have a lovely day.

Kind regards,

Sofia

Your reply