Answered

Display of regulations from the ArbZG

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello all,

In Personio, we can store the legal breaks and get a warning triangle if someone does not comply with them. But if someone works more than 10 hours, for example, no warning sign appears. 

Is this still mapped? And what about the other regulations from the ArbZG (rest time 11 hrs etc.). Will it be possible to map this?

Translated by the moderator. See original post here:

Hallo zusammen,

wir können in Personio zwar die gesetzlichen Pausen hinterlegen und bekommen damit ein Warndreieck angezeigt, wenn jemand dagegen verstößt. Aber wenn jemand mehr als 10 Stunden arbeitet, erscheint z. B. keine Warnung. 

Wird dies noch abgebildet? Und was ist mit den anderen Regelungen aus dem ArbZG (Ruhezeit 11 Std. etc.). Wird es möglich sein, dies abzubilden?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 6 February 2023, 09:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Susanne Huber,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio international Community 🎉.

Since this is our Community in which international users exchange information, the official language is English. This is why I have translated your message and my answer is as well in English 😊. 

On the moment, there is no notification or warning sign for other situations rather than for when employees don’t comply with the configured break rules. You can identify when employees work longer periods of hours, by using our System report Attendance periodsA new functionality for notifications about other situations rather than the described is not yet on our roadmap. You can vote for this idea in the German Community if you like:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely start into the week.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Susanne Huber,

I also found an AMA session that we offered regarding this topic in the German Community. I thought it might also be interesting for you:

Best,

Andrea

Badge +1

Great, thank you!

Your reply