Answered

Employees not able to view their annual holiday accumulation

• 13 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello! We took Personio in use Dec 2022. Now employees who have joined after that are not able to see their annual holiday accumulation. “Older” employees, who were included in the original data import, can see it. Am I missing some setting for the recently joined employees?

Thanks for your help!

BR Titta

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 13 April 2023, 11:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Titta 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

From what I gather new employees are not able to view an absence type with their balances in comparison to older employees. The first thing that pops to mind is these new employees may not have had an accrual policy assigned. Remember that if you want the employee to be able to view and request an absence type (which has accrual policies enabled), you will need to ensure they have a policy assigned. 

I would check on this information and if they have not had a policy assigned, here is our guide on how to do it:

Please log in as the employee and check on this after you have put this through. If the problem continues to happen, please provide me with some images (please block out any sensitive information) and I will investigate this further 😎

Best,

Conor

Your reply