Answered

Holiday accural

• 6 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • Explorer
  • 10 replies

Hi

Our new joiner holiday accrual is lower than it should be - this is relevant for employees that have joined mid-way through the year. 

We have a 30 day policy, commencing from 01 Jan. 

E.g. 1) employee started 11.04.2023, yet she is only entitled to 20 days. (Full-time worker, 5 days per week). 

E.g. 2) employee started 27.02.2023, yet entitlement is 25 days. (Full-time worker, 5 days per week). 

Neither of these are the full entitlement, can you please explain how this has been calculated? Our policy is 30 days, daily leave policy (i.e. not monthly). There is no reason as to why this isnt correct as far as we understand. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 July 2023, 09:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @LKA,

Thank you for your community question! If it is on Daily proration or Monthly proration it depends on your Accrual policy settings.

Settings > Absence > Relevant Absence type > Relevant Accrual policy > Prorating at employment start. There you will find if it is setup for Daily proration or Monthly proration. 

In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply