Answered

How to add extra free hours to all employees?

Badge

In our company we have common practice that day before annual holidays we have only 6 hour of work (normal work day 7,5 hours). How to modify that to have correct goal and monthly balance?

We have flexible hours and workinh hour bank & leaves in use so the correct balance is important.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 May 2023, 11:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

​​Hi @janettm 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! A possible Work Around is assigning only for that week another Work Schedule with -1,5 hours.

For example: we have a Flexible Work Schedule of 7 days a week, with 70 hours a week.

We assign only for the week from 8 May till 14 May a Work schedule with -1,5 hours.
On May the 15th we assign back again the original Work Schedule.

The monthly goals will be adjusted automatically, with minus 1,5 hours.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Badge

Thanks for the answer; now I managed to do it for all individually but is there way to modify it for all at once and so that it repeats every year? I found that I can modify Public holiday calender but threre I can  only add full days, not by hours. Could it be possible to modify hours that way in future from Public Holiday calender?

Thank you

Userlevel 5

Hi @janettm 

Great to hear that this Work Around worked for you in case of assigning individually.
Regarding your question on modifying it for all at once, you can assign a new Work Schedule in Bulk, but I assume that not all of your employees take vacations days the same week in the year nor every year on the same date.

You can assign Work schedules in bulk here:

Regarding your other question on Public holidays, you can indeed modify the Custom Holidays, by going to Settings > Public holidays. Unfortunately we don’t have the option on creating a Public holiday only for couple of hours.

You can search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply