Answered

How to combine a staff planning system and Personio?

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi all,

For the customer support department we use a staff planning system (Dyflexis). The employees on this department work a fixed number of hours each week but the workdays and hours differ each week. 

In Personio these employees don’t have an accurate working schedule since we will not manually add their working schedule every week for every employee. So therefore it’s quite difficult to make use of the absence requests in Personio. If an employee for example wants 3 days off, Personio doesn’t know how many hours to calculate. We don’t want to ask the employee to do the math theirselves so we are looking for other options.

What is a solid workaround for this?

Any best practices?

Looking forward! :)

icon

Best answer by Tamara Casasa 14 February 2024, 20:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Marielle, we have the same exact issue - what we did is add each employee on a 7 day week work schedule and ask them to do time tracking for the days actually worked (if you don't want them to do you can also do it as HR or Admin) but this is the only alternative we found feasible because our CS team changes all the time and payroll needed the data in personio. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi Marielle, we have the same exact issue - what we did is add each employee on a 7 day week work schedule and ask them to do time tracking for the days actually worked (if you don't want them to do you can also do it as HR or Admin) but this is the only alternative we found feasible because our CS team changes all the time and payroll needed the data in personio. 

Thanks for your response. I don’t want to do time tracking for approximately 40 employees every week and also I don’t want them to do it theirselves haha. So I was hoping for another workaround to make this work. :)

Your reply