Answered

Individual report about overtime

• 9 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Dear Community, 

I would like to create an individual report that shows the recorded overtime from January 2023 to the present day. 
Unfortunately, I cannot select this individual date under "Period". 
I would be very happy to receive feedback, thank you and best regards 
Anna

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 January 2024, 18:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anna Florian,

By selecting “Timeframe”, you can pick a date.

Select 01.01.2023 then go with the arrow till present date en then select the present date.
​​​​​​

Here you will find more information regarding: Create custom reports

Best,

Sofia 

Badge

Dear Sofia thank you very much for your helpful support! 

have a nice day, 

Anna

Badge

Dear Sofia, another urgent questions regarding the topic. 

so, once I shared an individual report with somebody is  it possible to enable that person to update the report by themselves, I mean that this person is able to select an individual date for the report for example? 

thank you for an answer and regards, Anna

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anna Florian,

If you share the Custom Report to someone through the “Sharing options” unfortunately they will not be able to make any edits, for example they will not be able to change the date.

​​​​​​

A possibility is to give this employee Edit rights to the whole Custom report area, but please be aware that then this employee will have also Edit rights to other Custom reports.

Settings > Employee Roles > Relevant Employee role > Custom Reports > Edit.
​​​​​​

Here you will find more information regarding: Grant employees access to custom reports.

Best,

Sofia 

Badge

Dear Sofia,

thank you so much for your fast and useful answer.  unfortunately in my case personio can´t offer the right solution because it is not possible to give the employees Edit rights to all the other Custom reports since the contain a lot of sensitive data. It´s a pity. Maybe it would be useful option for the future to make it possible to give an employee  edit rights for a single custom report that was shared with him before especially to chance the date of the report. 

thank you again and best regards, 

Anna

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anna Florian,

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply