Is it possible to request a holiday leave in the app? (More than one day)

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Clear and simple :)

Make it possible to request a holiday leave in the app.

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

This is already possible on the Personio mobile app, as you can see in the following help center article 😊:

Do you mean something else? If so, we would be very happy if you would share more details about your idea. I will be happy to clarify anything else!

Have a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

This is already possible on the Personio mobile app, as you can see in the following help center article 😊:

Do you mean something else? If so, we would be very happy if you would share more details about your idea. I will be happy to clarify anything else!

Have a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Only daily absences, so no holiday weeks, right?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It is also possible to request absence periods such as a week. You can do this by clicking on the first day of the period and the last day, then an absence period is requested as shown on the screenshot:

Mobile app > Request an absence

Let me know if there is any further question from your side. If this clarifies your post, I will turn this idea into a question. :)

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

It is also possible to request absence periods such as a week. You can do this by clicking on the first day of the period and the last day, then an absence period is requested as shown on the screenshot:

Mobile app > Request an absence

Let me know if there is any further question from your side. If this clarifies your post, I will turn this idea into a question. :)

Best,

Andrea

Okay, so requesting a week of holiday is possible now? Then the helpcenter and community should be updated I guess. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

It’s weird because in my own app I still can request for holiday leave… :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Could you please share with me where exactly in the community and help center you find wrong information? I will be happy to update anything and let our content team also know about it :).

What exactly is the issue when you try to add a holiday period?

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Could you please share with me where exactly in the community and help center you find wrong information? I will be happy to update anything and let our content team also know about it :).

What exactly is the issue when you try to add a holiday period?

Best,

Andrea

In the app I can choose some kind of absences but ‘Holiday’ is not one of the included options.

On this page it says the following: At the moment, only daily absences are available in the Personio App.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The information in the help center means that only daily absences can be requested through the mobile app and not hourly absences. Thus, the information is correct.

Can you request the absence type “Holiday” on the browser?

Looking forward to your answer.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Our holiday leave policy is an hourly policy. So that’s why we still can not request for holidays via the app. This is already been the case for 1,5 years now. When will this be adjusted?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Ok, that explains why the absence type is not available on the mobile app, then. I am glad we could clarify that topic 😊. Our product team is improving the mobile app at the moment, but I am afraid there is no time frame for the release of any specific feature. 

I would be thankful if you would share this suggestion of improvement on ideation, as you have done in the past. 

Let me know if you have any further question!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Ok, that explains why the absence type is not available on the mobile app, then. I am glad we could clarify that topic 😊. Our product team is improving the mobile app at the moment, but I am afraid there is no time frame for the release of any specific feature. 

I would be thankful if you would share this suggestion of improvement on ideation, as you have done in the past. 

Let me know if you have any further question!

Best,

Andrea

Why should I post it again in the ideation are if it is already shared there?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Since the inquiry was a question, I turned it into that kind of post. In order for the idea to be understood by users and by the product team, I would kindly ask you to post it with the necessary details. If I turn this post into an idea again, it would not be clear what it is about:

“Clear and simple :)

Make it possible to request a holiday leave in the app.

It is already possible to request a holiday leave, and it is already possible to request an absence period through the mobile app. In the inquiry, there are no details that help us to identify this suggestion is about requesting hourly absences on the mobile app. If you need some inspiration to write a suggestion for improvement, you can answer the following questions in your post:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

Thank you!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply