Answered

Issue with accrual days

• 18 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi community, 

I am trying to assign the standard accrual vacation days as per usual. The employee starts his employment in September, meaning not the full amount would apply for him but usually that was not an issue. 

I get a warning saying ‘We had a problem calculating your balance. Please contact your Personio admin.’. The admins were not able to solve the issue. 

Any ideas why this is happening? Worst case scenario i can add the days manually but this ofc would not be ideal. 

Cheers in advance! 😁

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 August 2023, 16:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @MPapas,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:
I’m not familiar with the error message you are receiving but it be great if you can clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again, even in another browser or incognito window. If you still encounter this issue, I would suggest you to contact colleagues from the support team, they will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you.

The community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry 😃 Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, our support team is the correct point of contact. You can contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 

I wish you a lovely weekend! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply