Answered

Remove Time Tracking in the left bar

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Dear Team, 

all my employees see time tracking in the left bar. But we don´t work with confirmations and dont need this. 
The employees click on it and its empty, because nobody need to confirm some time. 
Can we remove it? Its very confusing that it is only for the confirmation. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 January 2024, 09:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jonas Weigt 

The Attendance option on the Navigation bar depends on the access rights given. Therefore I would kindly ask you to navigate to Settings > Employee roles > All Employees role > Access rights > Attendance data and ensure that all these options have been de-selected if you don’t plan to use this feature.

If the problem still exists after this has been done, please let me know. For more information on this, here is our guide on Access Rights.

Best regards,

Conor

Thanks Conor, 
but when I disable everything in Attendance data, will be the employees able to track the time under profile?

Thanks and kind regards, 

Jonas

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jonas Weigt 

Thank you for the follow up question and clarification.

After further testing, it seems that the Zeiterfassung is linked to the Attendance data access right. Therefore even though employees may not have any approvals to put through, this option will appear on their Dashboard once any access right has been granted to the Attendance data. I agree that for employees who do not deal with approvals that this should be possible to be hidden. 

I had a look into our Ideation Area but could not find any similar feedback, therefore could I kindly ask that you post this to give visibility of this issue to the Product Team. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply