Answered

Schedule change not working

• 13 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I keep trying to change the schedule for one of our working students since it is currently incorrect, and although the systems tells me the change in schedule has been saved, it still shows up as the old (incorrect) schedule when I check it (either immediately or the next day).  

I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 December 2023, 17:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Claire M,

I’m sorry to hear that the changes in the Working schedule are not saved! 😕

I was wondering if you have tried to clear the cache and cookies in your browser? Even to try in another browser or incognito window. Sometimes we have some blockers preventing the changes to be done.

I’ll be very happy to hear if this works out, if not, maybe you can share the steps you follow or any screenshots that might help me to understand better what you are experiencing. Please be aware that we are in a public space, so, if you send any screenshots, make sure the sensitive data is redacted. 

I hope this can be solved soon! 

Wishing you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Hi Zulema,

I have tried both of your suggestions, but the schedule still won’t change (or rather switches back immediately as seen in the previous schedules in screenshot below).  Screenshots below of before the change attempt, the change, saving the change, and after it supposedly saved.  I’ve have also tried changing the schedule under Actions on the main Employee List page, but that also didn’t work

Userlevel 5

Hi @Claire M,

Thanks for the detailed explanation and sorry for my late response! I’m sorry to hear it didn’t work out! In this case I would suggest you to contact our Support team via Find AnswersThrough a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

I hope this is already solved, if not, I hope my colleagues can help you and solve it very soon! 🙌🏻

Wishing you a great day!

Best,

Zulema

Your reply