Skip to main content
Answered

Holiday entitlement

Hallo,

mir ist aufgefallen, wenn die Mitarbeiter die Überstunden als Überstundenabbau nehmen, dass dieser 0,5 Tag (6 Stunden) z.B als extra Urlaubstag angezeigt wird und unter bei “Verfügbarer Kontostand“ angezeigt wird- obwohl dieser Überstundenabbau schon längt passierte. Ich habe jetzt nicht mehr ein Beispiel.

Hoffe, jemand könnte mir da weiterhelfen. Danke!
​​​​​

Hello,

I have noticed that when employees take the overtime as overtime reduction, this 0.5 day (6 hours) is displayed as an extra day of holiday, for example, and is displayed under "Available account balance" - although this overtime reduction has already happened for a long time. I no longer have an example.

I hope someone could help me. Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Cloe,

​​​​​​I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 6

Hi @Cloe,

When there is overtime this overtime can be converted into compensation time, not matter when this overtime took place. If you wouldn’t like for employees to make this change but only the HR team you can take away the access rights, you can do this by only giving employees Viewing rights or Propose rights. I assume that in your case employees have Edit rights to Attendance.

Settings > Employee roles > All employees > Access rights > Attendance data:

Here you will find more information regarding: Access rights and Manage overtime

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply