Skip to main content
Answered

Changes in employee Personal info

• 18 July 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi,

When employees change data in their personal info I only see the request in Personio but I do not receive an email notification.

Is that how it works or is it a setting?

Thanks for your reaction

KR

Kees

8 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @kterhaar,

If you have an Approval process in place for Employee Data, you should be able to receive an email notification. Can you please check if in your Personal settings > Notifications > Approvals you have the box for the Email checked? You can find the Personal settings by clicking on your name on the left bottom side.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Enabling Email Notifications in the Personal Settings

If you have this checked and you don’t receive the email notification, I would suggest you to create a support request via Help.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Badge +1

Dear Zulema

Thanks for pointing out the settings where notifications can be controlled!

Really helpful

Kind regards

Kees

Badge +1

Hi Zulema,

One more question though on this topic.

The employee who changes something in Employee data is indeed notified by email when this change is  approved by his/her supervisor.

But the supervisor who should approve these changes is not notified by email regarding this change request only on the Dashboard, although alle boxes are checked.

KR

Kees

Userlevel 6

Hi @kterhaar,

Thanks for your follow-up question! I’m sorry to hear that the Supervisor is not getting the notification email.

Is this Supervisor receiving other kind of emails from Personio or is just the notification email for Employee data changes the one he/she is not receiving? With this question I’m trying to understand if there is any issue with the employee’s email or if it is something else.

As I mentioned in my previous email, this might require to be checked by our Support Team who could review your settings and check if there is any error in the system which is preventing the email to be sent. 

If the employee is not getting any email from Personio, you can share the following Help Center article with some troubleshooting: Why am I not receiving system emails from Personio?

Please let me know if I can assist you further! 😊

Have a great afternoon! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Badge +1

Hi Zulema

Only changes in Employee data the supervisor does not receive email notification all others are received.

Thanks for following up

KR
Kees ter Haar

Badge +1

Hi @kterhaar,

were you able to resolve this question with Zulema’s help? Please select a “best answer” for this question so that other users can see it has already been answered and can find a solution fast!

Thanks
Lucie

Badge +1

Hi Lucie,

No, unfortunately not.

KR

Kees

Userlevel 6

Hi @kterhaar,

If the Supervisor gets all the Notifications except for the Employee data, this would need to be checked by our Support team because they will be able to log in to your account and together with you can review your configuration and see if there is something it has to be changed or if it is related to an error in the system. The Community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, a support ticket is the correct request form. 

You can contact the Support team via Help.

I hope this can be solved soon Kees! Please let em know if you have further questions! 😊

Wishing you a great day ahead! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply