Skip to main content

Hiring request

• 26 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, 

We would like to manage the job approval process in Personio. Unfortunately, right now this is still an email process. We would prefer a workflow in which the template for the hiring request is integrated and the hiring manager and HR can approve within Personio. 
The approved job would then be the basis for the job advertisement.

How do you handle the job approval process in your company?

Do you have a smart workaround for the hiring request that you can share?

Many thanks,

Olivia

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Following with interest, as we have the same quandary. Our ‘request for a new hire’ is a manual process, external to Personio, but it would make sense for it to be part of the Recruitment module, and for the ‘request’ to become an open post one it has gone through an approval process.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Olivia, @HRJoy,

This is not a functionality that is currently available in the product. You would have to go through the steps to manually create new jobs as outlined in the following Help Center guide:

However, I can understand why this would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation Area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product Team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the Ideation Area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply