Skip to main content

Dear Community,

HUG, Personio's biggest HR event is back! As we make our journey across Europe, we will take you with us here in the Community from take-off to landing at each location.

✈️ Our HUG destinations

The events will take place in 5 different locations in 2023. From October 4th to 19th we are looking forward to welcoming you to HUG in London, Madrid, Munich, Berlin and Amsterdam

Information about the locations and dates can already be found here in the Community.

🎟️️ Get your ticket to an unforgettable HR adventure

The HUG tickets for our stunning locations are here. We invite you to join us on an unforgettable voyage into the world of HR! 🌍

The tickets are limited, make sure you get a spot before they are fully booked! Simply click on the links below to begin your adventure:

💡 Before, during and after the HUG

In the Community you can find special HUG groups for ticket holders. Network with others before, during and after your trip to your HUG location, start discussions, plan activities and stay informed about news around the event.

🇬🇧 HUG London Group: Join here

Ready for the next HUG? Book your tickets today and find out more about this year's HR event on our official website: https://hug.personio.com/

We look forward to seeing you,
Melissa and the Personio Voyager Community Team

Hi @Melissa 

I want to go The Hug in Madrid but I don’t find where I can get the tickets

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Dear @Dayana_Martínez,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there are no places left for our HUG event in Madrid, this is why you can’t find a link to purchase tickets anymore. I am really sorry.

I wish you a very nice day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply