Answered

Cannot see the org chart

• 27 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I can see the employee list  with their reporting lines, but not the org chart display. What can be wrong?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 31 July 2023, 12:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @maria,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:
I can think about a few reasons, first of all, you have to make sure you have the access rights for the Org Chart. To do this you have to navigate to Settings > People > Employee Roles > Access rights > Org chart view, and grant the View rights.

After that, if you want to to be able to see other employees in the Org Chart view, you also need the access rights to Personal data > Public profile.

Also, if you need to see employees who are on leave (and their reports), you need access rights to the Section where the Status attribute is allocated.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter articles: Access Rights for the Org Chart and Access rights per section

I hope this help 🙌🏼 but if you are still unsure, maybe you can share more information about your configuration and I can try to help you! But please do not share sensitive information as we are in a public space 😊

Wishing you a lovely day ahead! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply