Answered

Documentation of employee reviews in Personio

• 2 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello there,

I was wondering if it is possible for us to implement our own part / template in Personio that allows us to record and document employee reviews in a user-friendly and uncomplicated way in Personio. For example by asking questions that can be answered in longer sentences or short statements. It is also important that the information is stored and can be viewed retrospectively in a kind of overview.

Thanks for your help and time!

Best,

Robin

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 3 October 2023, 14:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Robin.unt 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

On Personio we already have the ability to conduct and store employee reviews through our Performance & Development module. This allows you to either set up Performance Cycles which offer Manager, Self, Peer and Upward reviews to be completed or alternatively if you want to provide feedback spontaneously, we also offer Continuous Feedback. 

For more information on this, here is our guide:

If you want to discuss this feature in more detail, I would reach out to the assigned Growth Manager for your account. They will be able to give you more information around features, pricing etc. If you have any other questions on this or other topics, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply