Answered

Payroll upload by external labour agency

• 26 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I want to instruct our external labour agency to upload the payroll of each employee individually to Personio every month. Which are the steps they should follow for that? Do we need to set anything up?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 29 August 2022, 10:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @sebastian-komon,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us! In order for your external labor agency to be able to upload the payroll of each employee, they need to have an employee profile in your Personio account. Furthermore, they need to be granted with Edit rights for Imports (Settings > People > Employee roles > Access rights):

With this Access rights the labor agency will be able to import documents in all employee profiles either individually, or undertaking a multiupload. I share with you the help center article with the instructions to undertake a multiupload:

→ Multi-upload of Employee Documents

If you would like to give the employee profile of the labor agency less visibility into your Personio account, as your regular employees have, please take a look in this information:

→ How to Create an External Profile for a Tax Advisor in Personio?

Please let me know if this information is helpful for you, or if you need any further assistance from my side.

I wish you a great start in the week 💪🏼.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our upcoming events?

• On the 1st of September, my colleague Lena will present briefly and clearly the latest features in Personio, how you can implement the settings in the account and give you tips and tricks during our Product Update. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.
  • Our Growth team is offering webinars in Spanish about our new functionality, Personio Conversations. If you want to get to know the feature, you can check the available dates and register 👉🏼 here.

Your reply