PDF Document Upload

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

It would be good for PDF’s to be allowed to be added to the documents list - some documents are don’t need personalisation.

In addition, the ability to have a central employee document hub as some documents are the same for all and though supplied at onboarding can be requested throughout a staff members employment.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @janscomb,

It would be good for PDF’s to be allowed to be added to the documents list - some documents  don’t need personalisation.

I see what you mean, currently you can only add .docx documents for templates.
Could you briefly tell us what is the use case with this suggested feature? That would better help us understand the added value with this feature.

In addition, the ability to have a central employee document hub as some documents are the same for all and though supplied at onboarding can be requested throughout a staff members employment.

There is already an idea for that: even though that feature is currently not on the roadmap, I invite you to have a look as there are a few workarounds in the comments. You can also upvote and comment on the idea to give it more visibility.

Best,
Daniele​​​​​​​

Badge +1

Thanks Daniele -  in regards to the PDF templates I can now see why this is with how documents are issued.

I will take a look at the other post -thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

In the US we need PDF documents to be completed at the time of hire and potentially throughout the year. Specifically a w-4 form and an I-9 form. Both are required government forms. If personio could allow fillable pdf forms it would be very helpful.

I totally agree, the w-4 and I-9 are PDF forms on the government website.  I don’t believe we can legally change them to Word Documents and use as legal documents.

Your reply