Answered

public holidays incorrect

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Has anyone noticed that the US public holidays set by personio for 2023 are inaccurate? Also, I am attempting toupdate dates for 2023 and 2024 and though the system says it has been saved it still does not reflect properly.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 25 October 2023, 12:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @lisaamoroso 

It can happen currently that the system calendars for public holidays are inaccurate. They are not automatically updated and therefore there can be missing dates/wrong dates sometimes. We are working on a more permanent solution which would allow for these calendars to have up to date information. However, I cannot offer a timeline on this improvement. 

If you notice the system calendars are not matching with the correct dates, please duplicate it. This allows now for the system calendar to be changed into a custom calendar and enables you to edit and add days to your wishes. Once you have configured the custom calendar, you will then need to assign this public holiday calendar either to the Company or to an Office. 

For more information on this topic, here are our guides:

In regards to your second question, could you kindly give me more information on what is not updating and I will be happy to investigate further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply