Answered

Send a document to be signed to different people at the same time

• 19 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello, I think that would be very useful if we could have the option to send different documents to different people at the same time to be signed. Now we have to go person by person to send the document and it takes quite a long time.

Thanks!!!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 June 2023, 17:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

​​​Hi @Mbb 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! You can send out 1 document to multiple signers, but you will have to select who is going to sign first.

Unfortunately we don’t have the option to choose multiple/different documents at the same time to be signed, you will have to select document by document.

If you have a suggestion of improvement for a feature you would like to share in our  ideation area, please make sure to first search for it in our ideation area and to vote for it. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Badge +1

Thanks Sofia, It´s a shame that this function don´t be available. I hope that be something to have in consideration for the future.

Best

Mercedes

Userlevel 5

Hi @Mbb,

Thank you for your reply. I see that there is already an idea suggestion for this improvement: 

Make sure to vote for it to be informed if it will be released, or if we communicate any update about it.

Have a great day.

Best,

Sofia 

Badge +1

Hi, thanks but this is not the same subject. I Know that there is already the option to multiple signatures. What we need is the option to send different documents to different people at the same time. Recently I uploaded a document into everyone´s profile and I had to send it one by one in order to be signed. My request was if there would be the option to send this document at the same time to different people.  

Thanks!!

Your reply