Answered

Why does Personio send me notifications with a link that brings me to "unauthorised access" - very annoying

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Personio emails me when there is a new request for vacation I need to approve. In such an email they have a link with “Review and approve”. When I click that I’m prompted to login - but once I do correctly I reach a blank page that says “unauthorised access”. This means I have to independently navigate again to the login page and login to approve vacation requests. There is nothing on my side I can do to repair this error of Personio’s and no way for me to report except for asking the community apparently - so community what should I do that Personio gives no contact points for issues? What can I do to fix this error?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 July 2023, 10:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @midday 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So firstly if you are experiencing issues with your Personio account, I would kindly ask that you reach out to the Account Owner for your company and ask them to send in a support request via Find Answers. We are always happy to help you to a solution on any issues you may have. 

Would it possible for you to take a screenshot of the ‘unauthorised access’ page so I can investigate this further for you.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply