Feedback sessions for recruiting product!

• 26 June 2023
  • 0 replies

• Personio Employee
  • 2 replies

Hello dear community members,

My name is Nino, and I am a Product Manager at Personio, responsible for part of the Recruiting product.

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to engage with you and discuss how you currently use our product in your day-to-day recruiting processes. Specifically, I am interested in exploring areas such as managing candidates through different stages, facilitating interviews and communication, conducting assessments, performing evaluations, and fostering collaboration with your hiring team.

During our conversation, I would like to hear about your experiences with Personio and how it is supporting you in finding the perfect candidates for your job openings. Additionally, I am eager to uncover any areas where we may be falling short or improvements we can make to enhance the value you derive from our product.

Now is the ideal moment for you to contribute your ideas, which will have an influence on the ongoing development of our Recruiting product. We highly value your input and encourage you to share your ideas so that together, we can ensure our product meets and exceeds your expectations.

No prior preparation is necessary for our call. Simply follow this calendly link to book a time slot, and we can delve into your daily work routines and requirements during our conversation.

Thank you in advance, and I am genuinely excited to discover more about your unique perspectives.

Warm regards,

Nino

No replies

Be the first to reply!

Your reply