Join us and be the first to see our concept for Personio Payroll!

• 15 May 2023
  • 1 reply

đź‘‹ Hello everyone! đź‘‹

I'm Elizabeth, User Experience Researcher at Personio and I'm helping our product team to better serve your needs.

Right now we are further developing our new concept for Personio Payroll, our holistic real-time payroll solution that enables you run Payroll yourself.

Are you partly or entirely responsible for payroll in your company - e.g. preparing payroll, gathering and checking salary-relevant data and changes, data corrections or cooperation with your payroll office? 

Then we'd love to hear your feedback on our new concept!

🏠 You can easily participate in this study independently from home, without a personal interview. Simply take about 15 minutes of your time and give us feedback on our concept online.

đź‘Ť You would like to participate? Then give this post a "thumbs up" (until May 24th), and we'll get back to you in a few days via message with more details about the study.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below this post or contact me here in the community or at elizabeth.kwan@personio.com.

Best regards

Elizabeth

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Sorry just seen this - if you are still open to people seeing it.

We don’t use any part of the Personio Payroll module presently.

But as we increasingly utilise Personio as our go-to location for all Employee and HR interactions/operations I would like to better understand its features.

Your reply