🎯 Org chart / Matrix organisation - We need your input!

• 2 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

👋 Dear community members,

I am Sarah, I am a User Experience Researcher at Personio. We are currently looking into how departments, teams and org chart visualisation (including Matrix visualisation needs). If you are working with designing organisations and the management of departments and teams, we would be love to hear from you. 

ParticipationUse this link to find a time that works for you

Time commitment: around 45 minutes

How: via Zoom

Language: English

Preparation: None needed

Why participate? 
Your
 input helps us inform future product decisions, find the right solution and create the best product for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi, as I only have one comment, I’ll leave it here :) It relates to an open topic under Community: it would be very important to have the opportunity to put several managers for a person. Different organisations have different structures and the “usual” top-down doesn’t work for every organisation. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Sarah A-Q,
I think this is the open topic that @Edda van der Ende is referring to:

Cheers!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Edda van der Ende , thank you very much. I am reading through your input on the link you provided, that’s very helpful. We would be happy to understand even more about your needs, we have questions such as:

• What should be the approval rights from each manager (specifically for your needs)?
  • What should each of these managers be able to access from their team members (specifically for your needs)?
  • What would be an ideal visualisation?

If you would agree to talk with us about it, we would love to set up a quick call on this link (I am a UX researcher and our Product manager would also join)

Thank you, 

Best regards

Sarah

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Sarah A-Q - I am struggling to find any avaiablity on the link after 9am…

I am guessing it is timezone related - but i’m concious that the availability criteria set is going to unconsciously bias to particular geographies where the timezone isn’t an issue.

Do you or could you make some afternoon slots available for UCT+0/1

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @JHBEM , thank you for getting in touch with us. Could you please have a look again to see if there is a convenient time for you? (here is the link), best regards

Your reply