Answered

Attendance Approved need to be revisited

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Good afternoon, 

We have a situation were we had some attendance records that were under discussion and now appear as approved but the area manager is asking as if it can be reverted as they were not yet revisited. I have been checking and found out that we can track when they were approved and by whom, which would be a step we need to take to review the situation, but other than that (and deleting the record) we don’t seem to be able to “un-approve” the attendance record. 

Is there any option or workaround on how to do this? 

Thanks in advance, 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 November 2023, 16:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Oscar 

Yes I am afraid that is normal behaviour, as once an attendance has been approved, it is not possible to return this to an approval request. Instead the workaround as you mentioned would be to delete the approved attendances and have the employee re-enter them as a request. This will re-trigger the approval process once again, however if you enter them as Administrator it will automatically approve it. You can also log in as the employee and put this through on their behalf if you have the data. 

If you have any follow up questions on this, I will be happy to answer them.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Hi, 

Thank you very much for the response. Follow up question: Is there a way to know if the approver was connected from a different IP or proxyed by an admin?

Your reply