Answered

AU Upload - Wie vermeidet man den Freigabe Prozess für Krankheitstage bei Dokumenten Upload?

• 15 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Wie kann man ausstellen, dass nach dem Upload von AUs / Krankenscheinen, eine Freigabe getätigt werden muss? Oder ist das standardmäßig immer so hinterlegt?

This post has been translated by the moderator.

How can you make sure that a release must be made after the upload of AUs / sickness certificates? Or is this always the case by default?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 November 2023, 16:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @tacterion 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If I am correct in your question, you are asking if it is possible to turn off the approval process for the upload of certificates. Unfortunately the approval of the certificate is set by default and cannot be switched off. If your company would benefit from altering the need for certificate approval, please kindly enter this feedback into our Ideation Area

Finally, the reason behind the post being translated is because you posted into the International Community. If you would like to speak in your desired language of German, here is the DACH Community link

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Conor

Your reply