Answered

Restrictions on Adding and Editing Time Entries

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

The company I work for is looking for a way to track hours that once approved cannot be edited. Is this possible in Personio? Also, is there a report in Personio that shows an employees hours worked, when their hours were approved and who the hours were approved by?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 December 2023, 10:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Patty 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

We unfortunately do not have an attribute that can be pulled for attendance data that has the Time entries restrictions enabled. Instead you would need to group these employees by using an attribute or asking them to submit their time using an attendance project. This will then allow you to filter for these exact employees. You can then either create a Custom Report or use the System Report Attendance Periods to pull this data.

For your second question, you should be able to pull the requested data by using a Company Data Export. This will allow you to see the employee hours worked and which employee approved the attendance request, however it may not show the time it was approved. This data cannot unfortunately be pulled using reporting in Personio. To help you with this, here is our guide below:

If you have any follow up questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply