Answered

When a Leave is approved then it is set to outlook (office365) in German language, need to change this to English

We have our own developed system in .net where we apply for a leave.

When a Leave is approved then it is set to outlook (office365) in German language, need to change this to English

icon

Best answer by Andrea 26 July 2022, 17:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @nirav,

Thank you very much for posting your first question in the community! We are happy to see you here 🥳

If I understand you correctly, you have integrated your own system with Personio where your employees request absences. Furthermore, you have activated the calendar integration between Personio and Outlook, and now when your employees request a leave, the absence type is shown in German in the Outlook calendar. Is this correct? 

If this is the case, you can contact my fellows from the support team through this link. Please share with them all possible details like in which profiles the problem appears, or if it happens to all your employees. The absence type would also be important to mention. My colleagues can log in into your account and check all your configurations to make sure everything is set up correctly.

If there is anything else I can support you with, please let me know! If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊

I wish you an amazing afternoon 🌟.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @nirav 👋🏼,

Just checking if you were able to solve this inquiry, or if there is anything I can help you with. Please don’t hesitate on getting in touch with us for any question you might have!

I wish you a lovely day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply