Generelle Suche nach einzelnen Dokumenten in Personio

• 3 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Guten Morgen Zusammen,

Wir haben nach erfolgreichem Datenimport, nun versucht in Personio über das Suchfeld nach einem Dokument zu suchen. Leider teilte uns unsere Implementierungsmanagerin mit, dass die Suche nach Dokumenten generell nicht möglich ist. Ich persönlich finde das hinderlich bei der täglichen Arbeit und würde mir wünschen, dass Personio dahingehend weiterentwickelt wird.

Your post has been translated by the moderator.

Good morning everyone,

After successfully importing data, we have now tried to search for a document in Personio using the search field. Unfortunately, our implementation manager told us that it is generally not possible to search for documents. Personally, I find this a hindrance in my daily work and I would like to see Personio developed further in this respect.

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Cindy Pirch 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Yes currently it is not possible to use the search bar to for Documents and I agree this could be a very useful addition for customers. I found a similar post to yours in the Community which contains a link to a similar idea. You can choose to comment and upvote on this idea or input your own feedback to the Product Team here.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply