Answered

Add Performance & Development Access rights to the HR Manager role

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

when managing employee roles, we can't get our HR managers to set up the settings to manage the performance & development area. This means that if you go to the Settings area, "Performance & Development" does not appear there, e.g. B. to be able to edit form templates. But this is extremely important for us.

Who can help? Thank you in advance! :)

The moderator translated the post. See original message below:

Hallo zusammen, 

bei der Verwaltung der Mitarbeiterrollen bekommen wir es nicht hin einzustellen, dass unsere HR Manager die Einstellungen zum Verwalten des Performance & Entwicklungsbereichs vornehmen können. D.h. wenn sie zum Bereich Einstellungen gehen, dann taucht dort nicht “Performance & Entwicklung” auf, um dort z. B. Formularvorlagen bearbeiten zu können. Das ist aber extrem wichtig für uns. 

Wer kann weiterhelfen? Danke vorab! :) 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 May 2023, 12:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Pauline Fuchs 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I am afraid at the moment this part of the settings for Performance & Development is only accessible for Administrators, only users with this role are able to edit the current Form templates. Please see this article below for some more information:

👉🏼 Access rights for Administrators

If you would like for it to be able too expand these Access rights then I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I have included a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you? 
  • How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Please note we also have our German Personio Community if you would like to join there, we can only support in English on this current site. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us and I hope you have a lovely weekend 🙌🏽

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply