Answered

Offboarding status

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I would like to know what kind of access is needed for a group role to be able to see in the Employee section a list of people with Offboarding templates attributed to them?

I think this was possible few weeks back but now I am having problem to have the IT support group to be able to have an overview of employees that are with an offboarding template allocated to them.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 August 2023, 19:13

View original

2 replies

Badge

Do we have need to provide access to Workflow Hub to this group? but then they will be able to see approval requests...and this is not intended...

Userlevel 5

Hi @Andreia Oliveira,

Thank you for your community question!

In order to make the Workflow Hub On/Offboarding visible for an Employee Role, please turn this on for that relevant Employee Role in Settings > Employee Roles > Relevant Employee Role > Onboarding: All

And
Settings > Employee Roles  > Relevant Employee Role > Workflow Overview: All.

By using this settings the relevant Employee Role will have an overview of the Offboarding lists.

In case you would only like this relevant Employee Role to have access to the list without the Workflow Hub, this setting will be enough: Settings > Employee Roles > Relevant Employee Role > Onboarding: All.

Once again thank you for your community question. Here you will find more information regarding: Access rights.

I hope you have a lovely day!

All the best,

Sofia

Your reply