Answered

Set onboarding step for employee group to completed

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

• Getting Started
  • 0 replies

Ich möchte für gesamte Mitarbeitergruppe einen Onboardingschritt auf erledigt stellen. Kann mir jemand sagen, ob und wie das geht? 

I would like to set an onboarding step to completed for the entire employee group. Can anyone tell me if and how this can be done?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 3 January 2024, 13:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Thea,

Currently, we do not have the option to mark an onboarding step as completed for more than one employee at a time. To do so we have to navigate to the Employee profile > Onboarding > Click on the step > Mar as completed. What we currently have is the option to Complete Onboarding Process through the Employee List. For that you have to go to Employee List, select the grupo of employees you want the onboarding process to be completed, click on Actions > Complete on-/offboarding processes. The result will be like this:

The status for the general template would be marked as completed but the status of the steps wouldn’t be updated.

I hope this helps you! 😃 If you have a suggestion of improvement you would like to share with us, you can share it with us in our Ideation area:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature.

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏻

Best,

Zulema

Your reply