Answered

Personio Conversations - combining two or more requests in one

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

Is there a possibility to combine two (or more) requests in one - attach additional related requests/tickets  together to an initial request which was received as first? I know there is an option to create a “project” putting together several requests and have several team members assigned to it, but I have in mind one topic that is being discussed between the same requestor and one of the experts (a simple request, not a project as such).

icon

Best answer by mruscito 6 March 2023, 11:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You mean if they have raised multiple tickets but on the same ‘topic’ as such you are seeking to combine them?

Not sure how it is done - but makes sense.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yes. Or let´s say expert has sent a request out to Employee trying to collect some necessary data, which would have to stay in Conversations history, and the Employee instead of replying back sent information in Conversations as a new request. Then the Expert replied back by using the regular email and it also caused creation of a separate request in Conversations. So now, there are 3 requests, each containing some important part of the information and each missing some other part of information that is presented in other request. So, it would be good to have an option of combining those together to have a full history of the same topic in one place (its a good to have even from statistics perspective, when it comes to the number of requests measured, SLA´s, etc.).

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You may need to await a Personio team member to help - as I’m not sure

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Tiana !

Unfortunately, we do not have this feature available at the moment. However, it is a very pertinent point and I suggest that you share your idea in Ideation. That way, other Conversation users can upvote it!

Let me know if you have any other questions 😊

Megan

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Megan,

Thank you very much! For us now it is just the matter of combining information together, since we just started using Personio Conversations, but in a long run I think such cases would have influence on SLA (time of the request resolution, number of requests measured in each category, etc.). So it would be great to know whether any development is planned here (if any) when it comes to the management of the requests.

Thanks once again! :-)

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Tiana - once you’ve created the request in Ideation - feel free to ping me to support the request.

Your reply