Answered

System : Very slow

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear All,

Recently we have been experiencing that the system is a bit slow than it used to be and there is always a very noticeable time lag to navigate to each page. 

Most of our users has rated this system less in terms of user experience. 

Not sure is this is something just our company is facing . Are there any solutions to this so we can have seamless experience while using personio. 

Thanks

Lakshmi

icon

Best answer by Marc 3 June 2022, 15:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Lakshmi,

thank you for sharing your issue here in the Community!

Currently, we are not facing any performance issues, you can always check that by navigation to status.personio.de

Have you already tried using a different browser and/or deleting cache and cookies?

Best wishes
Marc

I just registered an account to answer to this thread, because it feels important to me. 

I can completely confirm what @Lakshmi says:

Recently we have been experiencing that the system is a bit slower then it used to be and there is always a very noticeable time lag to navigate to each page. 

… as well as:

Most of our users has rated this system less in terms of user experience. 

I’ve talked to >10 colleagues within our company, and they all confirm, that performance is very low / has become much worse. 

@Marc I feel like you should take this issue very seriously. And yes...

Have you already tried using a different browser and/or deleting cache and cookies?

… me and colleagues did all of that. A pretty good mix of devices, browsers, network connections etc. It’s painfully slow, no matter what. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @StrAduBe,

thank you for sharing your experience here!

My recommendation in this case would be, that an account owner of your company reaches out to our customer service team to identify if this is a general problem or associated with your account.

You can reach out to your Service Team my submitting a request here.

I wish you a great weekend!
Marc

Your reply