Answered

Performance - character limit

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi there

Is there a reason there is a character limit of 36 on the scale answer option in performance forms? Can this be changed?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 June 2023, 16:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic,

I’m happy to take this one! 😀

Our Product team in charge of this feature set this limitation as part of the functionality of this section to ensure appearance. I can understand that having more characters would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Ok thanks, so nothing can be done in the short / medium term? 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic,

I’m sorry for the late response in this matter! 

Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with a short / medium term solution as I don’t see a workaround for this matter. As I said, as of now, the best way to proceed is to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area and hopefully our Product team can review it and implemented in the future. It’d be great if you can share the post in this thread so we all can have visibility on it.

Thanks again for bring this up, we are very happy to see your ideas or suggestions in our Community! 😀

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thanks Zulema, will do 

Your reply