Answered

No notification about comments.

• 18 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I realized that I do not receive notifications when someone comments on a candidate. I do not mean email notifications, but also not on the recruiting start page. It shows “unread comments: 0”

Why is that?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 19 July 2023, 13:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @MHecht,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry 😃

In this case I would suggest checking the settings for the Recruiting roles. We have a section dedicated to the Notifications and another one for Access Rights. For that, you have to navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Recruiting > Roles. You have to check if in the role you have, the, at least, View rights are granted for Comments

Then, you might want to check the Notifications settings as well. For that, you have to click just beside the Notifications in the Edit button and check the box for new comment.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter article: Recruiting role access rights and what they mean.

I hope this helps! If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to let me know!

I wish you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼
Best Regards,

Badge

Unfortunatelly this did not help. I am operating out of a Recruiting role, so the general settings should already allow me to receive notifications.

Userlevel 5

Hi @MHecht,

I’m sorry for the long wait here! I hope this is solved by now if not, I would recommend to contact our Support team. Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error. 

You can contact the Support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Thanks for getting back to this. Problem has luckily been solved. I wasn’t set as the owner of the job post. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @MHecht,

I’m glad to hear this is now solved! 😃

Thanks for the confirmation!

Have a great day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply