Answered

Gehaltsbestandteile Freiwilliges soziales Jahr / Freiwilliges ökologisches Jahr

• 6 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Wie erfasst ihr die Gehaltsbestandteile eines Mitarbeiters, der ein FÖJ oder FSJ macht?

> Taschengeld

> Abgeltung Unterkunft

> Abgeltung Verpflegung

Vielen Dank für eure Unterstützung im Voraus!

This post has been translated by the moderator.

How do you record the salary components of an employee doing an FÖJ or FSJ?

> Pocket money

> Accommodation allowance

> Payment for meals

Many thanks for your support in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 14 November 2023, 13:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jutta I. 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

On Personio, we do not have exact functions for these scenarios. Instead we offer workarounds such as using one-time compensations, creating sections and attributes where the employee can track these costs and then also have expense integrations if these workarounds do not satisfy your needs. You can find these offered integrations below in our Marketplace, whereby all the features of each are outlined:

If you have any other questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Best regards, 

Conor 

Hallo Connor,

vielen Dank für deine Antwort! Aber dann müssen die Werte monatlich eingetragen werden als “einmalige Zahlung”? Und ist dies dann mit Datev kompatibel? Wir liefern die Gehaltsdaten noch nicht elektronisch an das Steuerbüro, wollen dies aber bald tun. Wäre das auch das Vorgehen für die Zahlung an Praktikanten? 

Ich hatte gehofft, dass auch andere Unternehmen FSJ/FÖJ-ler beschäftigen und ein Austausch dazu stattfinden kann.

Herzliche Grüße

Jutta

… vielleicht sollte ich noch hinzufügen, dass diese Personen ein ganzes Jahr bei uns beschäftigt sind und es handelt sich nicht um die Erstattung von Reisekosten. Ich werden die Positionen doch besser als wiederkehrende Vergütung mit der entsprechenden Bezeichnung erfassen. Danke trotzdem für deine Unterstützung!

Viele Grüße

Jutta

Userlevel 5

Hello @Jutta I.,

While I am learning German at the moment, I am unable to answer you yet in your desired language 😀

In the International Community, we do not have training/content on DATEV questions. These type of questions are for our DACH Community who have experience in this area. Therefore could I kindly ask you to follow the guidance given below:

If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language. 

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation on this. 

Best regards, 

Conor

Hallo Conor,

thank you for your message and the link! I will do that.

Best regards

Jutta

Your reply