Answered

Approval reporting - time elapsed

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

We would like to track the time elapsed for approvals, the time that the candidate submitted their request in relation to their absence date and to report on rejected absence requests.  In the workflow hub we can see open approvals with the date and time submitted, and the date and time of the absence but after the absence is approved or rejected, we do not seem to be able to export or report.  

Where can I find a report or list of the absence requests rejected for a period?

Where can I find a report of the time that the absence was submitted for approved absences. 

The information that we need is:

• date absence request submitted
  • date of the absence
  • date when absence was approved or rejected 
  • requestor 
  • absence type
icon

Best answer by Annlisa 31 March 2023, 10:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @jlastwood 😊,

Happy to take this over. 

You can find those information by running the Company data export, however in the export of my demo account I didn’t find the Rejected requests data. All the other information needed are in there. 

I couldn’t find any alternative workaround for the Rejected requests, as it is a current Product limitation, for this reason, I would like to suggest you to share your idea into our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

Thank you!

Best, 

Anna Lisa

Thanks, we had used the company export for other absence reports, it is not very convenient as we had to replace all the codes with the absence description.   

Where do rejected requests go?  Is it deleted,  there would be a notification to the supervisor, are notifications or tasks logged?  

Does Personio have a detailed document architect of the company export layout?  We continue to have to use it for absence reporting, but it took some time to figure out where the absence information was located.   A document explaining the file naming conventions would help us get to the data for the report we need.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @jlastwood,

When the Absence request is rejected, the Employee who requested it will receive an email as Notification that the absence has been rejected. The supervisor and/or the Approver, will not get a Notification.

Regarding the Company data export, we don’t have any detailed document about it to share with our customers. 

The company data is exported in at least two zip files. One file contains all documents, the other file contains all employee data in CSV format.

• Documents: For each employee and candidate, a separate folder is created in the zip file, containing all documents sorted by different categories.
  • Data: Data actively and knowingly provided by the data subject, fall within the scope of the right to data portability. This means that any personal data provided by the user or made available to the user, such as all data from the personal profile (information, salary, documents, absences, attendances, performance, onboarding, history, etc.), are included in the export.

Thank you.

Best, 

Anna Lisa

Your reply