Answered

Changing the absence type of an absence period

• 28 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

Is it possible to change the type of the absence in the already approved / submitted request?

for example

the employee has requested for annual leave but it turned out that instead being on holidays the employee was ill  - this means sick leave absence.

Can HR (admin) update current request instead deleting and creating new one?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Andrea 29 September 2022, 17:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dorota,

Thank you very much for your question.

In order to change the absence type of an absence period, the period must be erased and registered again. Nevertheless, it is possible for admins to skip the approval process in order not to create further steps for approvers. 

If you wish Personio to work differently in these cases, I would encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. If we ever need more data from you, we will contact you by mail or by direct message in the community platform. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea

Your reply