Answered

Time tracking solutions for workers inegration?? (RFID, NFC, or fingerprint, ...)

• 3 February 2023
  • 1 reply

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

My company has dozens of workers in the warehouses. They don’t have any device like tablet or PCs (even smartphones) in their workplaces. 
I want to check their daily attendance time and leave time and want to see their working time in the Personio.

Because they don’t have IT things, the default time tracking feature of Personio couldn’t be applied. So the classic method like time-recording sheet or equivalent newer things - RFID or NFC or fingerprints identifiers are considered. But I’m not sure it could be compatible with Personio, or at least implementable with API (I can use Personio APIs)

Is there any good solution for this purpose?

• Real H/W that can distinguish each workers and log their time of activity
  • Only the first time(assuming attendance) and the last time(leaving) are needed. 
  • Should have its API or at least RESTful URL to implement into Personio (not by download/upload records)
  • Cheap. 

I know there is already `IdentSmart`but it has limited features. Everyday download its record then upload to personio. That is not what I want.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 8 February 2023, 09:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Sean,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

Our integrations with ZEP and askDANTE, offer different solutions for time tracking of employees without necessarily using a laptop or a smartphone. 

I would recommend contacting these two partners through the marketplace in your account directly (see screenshot), asking all the requirements you need. Our partners are always glad to support customers and to find the right solutions for you.

Let me know if you require any further support from my side!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply