I would really appreciate your help on an issue around the carryover and the total balance of vacation days. Here is the full background story :
- Employees have a carryover of 8 days max from 2020 that they have to use up until 05.07.2021. After that date, they lose them
- Their carryover status was uploaded by me when we implemented Personio (in some cases 8 and in some cases less)
- Starting 2021, everyone gets additional 20 days of vacation - this is regulated with a policy in the vacations settings
- Currently, we are past the deadline for usage of the carryover days
- What I am seeing as (with me as an example) is this:
According to this, I have a balance of 15,5 days when in reality I have 12 days because:
I had 3,5 days remaining out of the total 8 days carryover which I cannot use past 05.07 and should be expired
I have 20 days for 2021 out of which I have already booked 8
Can anyone tell me why the total says 15,5 days? Has this has happened to you and should I readjust something in order to get the correct calculations in future?
Thanks a lot and have a great rest of the week!
Solved by LauraglendonView original