Answered

2 offices, 2 custom calendars (full time (BH included) and part time (no BH)

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I created 2 calendars (2 office and 2 different calendars); one includes the bank holidays, and the other one does not. 

Everything was fine, as the staff with no BH included could book the holidays on BH, and the days were deducted. Today I found out that the BH are suddenly there, so the system discounted 0 days. 

I tried to create a new office; I checked the calendar for that office and everything is ok. 

Am I missing something? Is there a better way to do that? 

The company calendar is with BH. 

Thank you, Tania

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 February 2024, 08:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Fairr 

Which public holiday calendar assigned to each employee depends on whether they are assigned to the overall company calendar or the Office they are assigned to. If you notice that employees who have an incorrect calendar attached, then kindly look at which Office they have been assigned to and check within Settings > Office to ensure that the correct public holiday calendar has been chosen. 

Unfortunately there is no other way to do it at the moment. The thing to ensure here is that the correct public holiday calendar for 0 bank holidays is assigned to the correct Office attribute. For more information on this, here is our guide on Create a public holiday calendar and assign it to your company.

If you still run into difficulties with this, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply