Answered

Absence days settings- reset the balance in new period

• 4 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello,

I couldn’t find an option for this.

Namely, we want to grant 7 days per year for a particular type of absence, and we want these days to be reset on January 1st. All unused days to be deleted from the previous year, and also, all more used days to be deleted, so that each employee will always have a balance of 7 days on January 1st. 
I’ve tried this by creating a new policy, but it happens that all employees who used more than 7 days for this type of absence in 2023, now have less than 7 days.

Is there any way, this to be set in the policy, apart from the manual adjustment of the balances for each employee?

Thank you,

Bojana

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 8 January 2024, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Bojana,

In this escenario, currently, we just have the option to manual adjust the balance for the employees with negative balance. The system allows us to limit the days to carryover and the time the employees have to request those days but with negative balances the system behaves differently. The system will inform if the employee “owes” those days to the company. But I do really think that having this functionality added to Personio would greatly improve our software usability! Therefore, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! 🙌🏼 However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Your reply