Can a manager extract the time tracking information into a spreadsheet?

• 26 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, can a manager extract the time tracking information into a spreadsheet - so far i can only see that an employee can export their own information to a PDF

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sarah Wetherell,
I am happy to support you with your inquiry. I hope you are having a good day!Â đŸ™ŒđŸ»

You can try to get this information through the System reports. We have one time management system reports called Attendance Periods that lists all your employees’ confirmed attendance periods, as well as break and project times, within the defined period. This might help them to have the data in a Excel spreadsheet. Also, we have the Custom reports where you can extract some data related to Attendance attributes. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter articles:

Please be aware that managers should have some Access rights in order to be able to get the reports and see all the data. For that you can navigate to Settings > People > Employee roles > Access Rights > Reporting and Custom reports. You can find more information here: Access rights per section, in the section Main navigation bar, you will be able to find detailed information about the Access rights needed for Reporting and Custom reports, depending of your needs.

I hope this helps Sarah! If you need any further information, please let me know! 😀
Best,

Zulema

Your reply