Answered

Cancelar una ausencia que ya ha sido aprobada por el supervisor

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hola,

Un empleado a pedido una ausencia de 1 días y al final no la necesita. ¿Cuál es el proceso correcto para que se empleado la cancele? Ya ha sido aprobada por su supervisor. 

Sé que desde el perfil del empleado se puede meter en su calendario y eliminar la ausencia pero no sé si ese es el modo correcto, ya que eso me hace pensar que podrías pedir vacaciones, disfrutarlas y luego eliminar la ausencia? Entiendo que le saltará aprobación al supervisor?

Saludos

Hello,

An employee has requested 1 day absence and does not need it, what is the correct process for the employee to cancel it? It has already been approved by their supervisor. 

I know that from the employee's profile you can go into their calendar and delete the absence but I don't know if that is the correct way as it makes me think that you could ask for holiday, take it and then delete the absence? I understand that it will trigger an approval to the supervisor?

Regards

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 June 2023, 19:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @PABLOG,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Since the international community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL.

I have translated your post this time 😊.

When an employee delete an approved absence the system will trigger a Request to delete and the absence would appear as Deletion requested in the Calendar. I have tested on my test account, I logged in as an employee, I deleted the absence and, when I logged out I could see the Request to delete in the Employee profile under the Absence tab, as it shown in the following screenshot. In this way, the Supervisor and Administrators will be able to see the request and review it.

An email notification will be sent:

I hope this helps you Pablo! Please let me know if you are not unsure about it! 

I wish you a lovely day ahead! 

Best,

Zulema

Your reply